Friday, July 26, 2013

Being a noob.

I don't really know where to start. It's hard to do something when you're told it's a good thing to do and then you don'd have much help. It's probably a good thing that I like to figure things out on my own. This whole blogging thing is new to me. I was told by people with more experience than I have that it's good just to get your thoughts out there. I can see what they mean. When you write things down everything just seems to be clearer. But I don't want to just write my thoughts down. I want to write about things that other people will find interesting. But first it has to interest me or else it's just a waste of my time. I'd really don't know what I'm doing. And when that happens, I google it. But it would be nice to get feed back from an actual person. I like trading thoughts with other people. Any advice would be much appreciated! I'm trying to get thoughts out there everyday. This is day two. Have a good day!
(jones58ian@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment