Saturday, August 17, 2013

Portland.

I live in Vancouver, Washington. I think that it is a perfect place to live. It's not extremely busy like a huge city but it isn't real quiet like a small town out in the middle of no where. One of my favorite things about living in the Couve isn't Vancouver itself though. Its living twenty minutes away from Portland that is the fun part.

As a College student, I dont exactly have the biggest cash flow. Unfortunately (or fortunately, who knows) I have to be creative on what I go do for fun. The thing about living by P-Town and being able to hang out there is that you get to experience it but not be overwhelmed. One of my favorite things to do, it to just go down town and people watch.


The Darth Vader, kilt wearing, unicycle riding, bagpipe playing man can be spotted quite often around the city. I think it is great. You can meet some very interesting people in Portland. 

If you like interesting food, then Portland is the place to be! I love Thai food and Portland has a least 4 good Thai places you can eat. From Voodoo doughnuts to La Montage Bistro, you can't get tired of the food there. Not to mention all the random food carts! 

It's definitely a place you want to put on your bucket list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment